Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scenes From The Hood, Shopping is Perilous.

On the hunt for fresh farm eggs in the Hood....
Buckle up and get ready, it's gonna' be a bumpy ride.


 

 Grab your shopping basket and get ready to shop.....


At midnight these turn into coaches.........



Live and Learn......



Told you so........


First stop......damn, sold out!


Buckle up for safety!


Fuel for heating.   Check.


Another beautiful day in the hood.


Yes, this is actually on my way to forage for farm eggs and fresh vegetables



A wooden bridge just wide enough for one car or tractor.


Golden Rod, shinging in the late afternoon sun.

China Berry flames in the Fall.


I love gates.  I always want to go thru them.

Damn car, turned right into my shot...the cow's are having dinner.


Finally reached the sto'!


Still no eggs!  But plenty of Eggplant.  They have tomatoes, banana peppers, French Juliette tomatoes, dried tomatoes, pear preserves and some 2 alarm salsa.  I guess I'll make due! Notice the high tech payment system on the left.


The cows are coming home, really.


I think I will follow the lead of the cows and head to the house.  My search for fresh farm eggs yielded NO eggs but I had a wonderful drive.  I am so thankful to live in the Hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment