Friday, June 3, 2011
Orange Banana Smoothie Pops
• 1 container(s) (7-ounce) Greek yogurt
• 2/3 cup(s) thawed orange juice concentrate
• 2 large bananas
• Zest of 1 lime
• 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
1. Puree one Greek yogurt, thawed orange juice concentrate, bananas, lime zest, and fresh lime juice in a blender.
2. Pour into six 3-ounce molds. (I used mini baking tins with Popsicle sticks, but you can also substitute paper cups.) Freeze until smoothie pops are solid, about 4 hours.
3. To release pops, dip molds into hot water until pops loosen and slide out. If using cups, peel away paper.