Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tylenol Chronicals II





Ok kids...you know what time it is.....(feel the excitement build?) you betcha'....it's TYLYNOL TIME! Yep, one more spin of the wheel and let's see what we have your enjoyment this time. Ah yes, it little trip to Pensacola Fl is in store your us tonight. Now, anyone who knows me, knows I am alllll about the simfany, man they rock! Of course I always stop at my own little private Idaho for cup my MOJO, a dirty chai tea. Yeah, you herd me...dirty...that's the way I like it. Now I am READY...cross that bridge in my sweet little ride I call her Pox. Because of all her dots. Chicken, when I'm feeling mean. But that's another story for another night. I'm gonna' leave you with this little ditty...small titty's are okay too. LuvYuv.

Yeah, I may not need much more of this elixir so read up and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment