Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Strange But True






Okay, cold medicines make you (read Me)do strange things.....

I just closed my eyes (had to hold onto the edge of the desk) and clicked on random photos. The above is what happended. Now here is a little story to go along with the oh so randomness of tonight.

I was born a poor black child, we lived in a castle in a faraway village. We were stigmatized by the fact that our village losts it's idiot. Shamefull. But I grew up happy frolicking with neighborhood children, and the strangers down the street didn't bother me too much. Sure, I wanted to play with them, but hell I couldn't even tell if they had eyes or not. All of those spikes growing out of their heads kinda' freaked me out, reminded me of Planet of the Apes. But I digress, for dinner we would fry us up a mess 'o beef and serve siamese twin tomatoes with it. Beef and Tomato simple goodness. Sometimes the fairy princess would bring the favorite of treat of the villagers....a dick's special on a stick, well that's what we called them. You might know them as frozen chocolate covered bananas. No shrinkage here. I love Nyquil.

All I kneed is this Thermos.
Good Night, Sleep Tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment