Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yourself, Love, Happiness

I am so lucky...I have the best people in my life. You all know who you are. Here are a few pics I came across and thought I would send them out to the universe.







To all my family and friends, I love you just the way you are!




Jewels and Jackson, the caption on this pic said "Showing Jewish Fun Times". Really? You seem a bit confused, I know I am . Maybe you can explain the "Fun Times" you are having here.


Zoe and her bling.....could she get any more like her MOM? I just don't think so. Soon, the costume jewels must be the real thing. Just like her MOM.


Donna has a real problem. We may have to intervene. Caffeine Fiend.



I don't have much to say about this one.
Hunk Central. Girls, you can leave your comments below.



I have no explaination or reasons for this one.



Sweet Love.



You are electrifying!



Right Back at 'cha, blow Coit blow.



Just too cute!


Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
Thanks Dylan!











No comments:

Post a Comment