Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ponderings and Pedicures

An update to yesterday's post....Post Salon and Sleep. Better no?


I may have lost my mind, surely someone will find it.



Yep, this woman (me) needs some serious beauty help. Help! help! help....please.


Looks like she belongs in the circus, isn't that the Big Top? No you say?....ah ha..



A Salon....damn, it takes a whole passel of folks to achieve beauty or at least improve upon what/whomever walked thru the door. Just sit back and relax, learn a foreign language while you are pampered and beautificated. Sure.



I will show part of the end result but not everything...after the scalp and face massage I look like hell. But my toes and eyebrows have been beaten back into some semblance of propriety.


I'll take any help I can get. Don't judge. At least not out loud where I might overhear.

No comments:

Post a Comment