Friday, August 6, 2010

Blogging




From what I read on other blogs, facebook, twitter etc. most bloggers seem to plan thier blogs in advance. This is a new concept for me. I just log on and start writing, kinda' stream of consceinceness style. Like now. Although I created this blog because I wanted to see if I could do it. I found that I was telling others YOU should have a blog, YOU are so funny!, YOU are so wise, YOU have the most interesting stories, YOUR photography is great, I love YOUR individual style, YOUR food is awesome, YOU entertain alot, etc, etc, etc. One day I thought, why don't YOU start a blog and quit telling everyone else what they should do. So I did. I love it. This is so much fun and I have learned so much, met some wonderful people and I feel like my passion and creativity are starting to buzz again. Just thought YOU would like to know.
Love,
Feast

1 comment:

  1. Blog on! Don't float the mainstream. Do it the way YOU want.

    ReplyDelete