Friday, July 23, 2010

Fried Chicken



We had our annual Pot Luck Luncheon today. I brought fried chicken and it was delicious, if I do say so myself. I mean, DAMN this was some of the best fried chicken ever!

Here is my recipe for fried chicken:

Call or stop by your nearest Publix.
Go over to the deli and ask the nice person behind the counter to slap some of that thar' friiied cheecken into a box and give it to ya'.
Run like hell to the cashier, pay, run like hell to your car and speed away home to eat.
OR
Eat on the way home in the car, works best if you have a driver.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta share - Pam is absolutely one of the best cooks I have ever know. She really knows here stuff and there isn't anything she has ever made that I would not eat, except this one time a few years back. We were still dating at the time and we were at her condo in Buckhead. Pam decided to make fried chicken. Not sure what happened exactly, but it turned out really bad and we had to dump the whole batch. It's like the fryer defied physics. When she put a piece of chicken in to fry the oil got really hot and what we ended up with was a brick of chicken. Anyway, it all went in the trash. I think we ordered a pizza instead. And of course, I haven't let her live it down. But I am not kidding when I say that was the ONLY thing she has made me that didn't turn out awesome.

    ReplyDelete